Morena Leite grew up in the kitchen of her parent’s restaurant in Trancoso, Bahia, from there she went to travel the world for culinary techniques and gastronomy culture. She graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Paris, in 1999 as Chef of cuisine and pastry.
Join us at Le Cordon Bleu Sydney for this umissable cooking demonstration with Morena Leite. Registration essential as spaces are limited.
Gastronomy for me is a mix of love, techniques, planning and intuition.My gastronomy is based on a healthy gastronomy, my DNA, with French techniques and Brazilian ingredients. Chef Morena Leite
- Cost: FREE
- Date: Friday 8th of June, 2018
- Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Places: Limited to 60 places
- Location: Demo kitchen 1. Le Cordon Bleu Sydney Sydney. 250 Blaxland Road, Ryde. New South Wales 2112. Australia .
- Questions: Joan Kim - email@example.com for further information
- Registration: Online only using the form below
Please register by creating an account using the form below