A Management Programme for
Aspiring Food Business Owners and Managers
The Diploma in Culinary Management has been designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in your culinary career, whether you aspire to own a food business or achieve in a managerial position within the restaurant industry.
Le Cordon Bleu's Diploma in Culinary Management is a full-time course that focuses on advanced culinary skills (modernist / molecular / multi-sensory techniques), gastronomy, creativity (developing recipes), business and restaurant management (designing menus, costing, and managing supply chain). By the end of the course, you will be able to demonstrate your innovative ideas in the setting up and development of your own business profile.
The Diploma in Culinary Management emphasizes innovation, creativity, and application of theory to practice.
[ KEY FACTS ]
- Start Dates: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Duration: 1 Term - 3 Months • 200 Hours
- Hours per week: 15 - 30 hours
- Teaching Method: Culinary Workshops, Interactive Learning, Food Business Mentoring, Field Trips
- Required Document: Application
- Teaching Language: Korean, English