Course for International Students
We are thrilled to announce the new cuisine and Korean language program. The program, Le Cordon Bleu’s Diplôme de Cuisine, is specially designed with Sookmyung Women’s University Korean Language class to support students who are eager to learn and explore both gastronomy and Korean culture.
Korean is spoken by more than 78 million people and the number of Korean language learners has remarkably grown in the past several decades. The Korean program at Sookmyung Women's University offers intensive language study, including Korean culture field trips and activities.
After the successful completion of the program, students are able to receive both Cuisine Diploma and Korean Language Certificate in only 1 intensive year.
[ KEY FACTS ]
- 4 Semesters · 1 Year · 1,140 hours
- TYPICAL WEEK: 27 hours per week (12 hours for Cuisine, 15 hours for Korean)
- START DATES: October 2018
** Please contact to admission team before applying. **
- TEACHING METHOD: Demonstration, Practical and Theory class
- ACHIVEMENT: Diplôme de Cuisine, Certificate of Korean Language