Atelier du Chocolat 3: Professional
Attention ! To participate in this level you must have taken Level 1 and Level 2 of our Atelier du Chocolate: Base and Techniques
In the last leg of our chocolate course you will professionally delve into all that has been taught on the first two levels, always under the guidance of one of our Pâtissiers Chefs.
The participant will go deeper into the production of pate fruit, ganaches and caramels and at the end of the course will produce a small chocolate sculpture.
Dates: (one booking includes 3 sequential days)
Prerequisites: You must have attended the courses: Chocolate 1 and 2 to attend this course
- Teaching Method: Practical and theoretical
- Maximum of 16 students.
- You take home what to cook.
* You must participate in the course: Chocolate 1 and 2 to participate in this level.
- Handout with recipes.
- Certificate of participation.
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable.
* Classes subject to minimum number of students to open.
* We pay in credit card up to two times.
* In the case of hiring the 3 levels of the chocolate course (Fundamentals / Applied Techniques / Professional - in one go) we offer a discount of 4% on the purchase price.
Tuition: R$ 3,050.00
Duration: 3 days
Session added successfully.
Course: Atelier du Chocolat 3: Professional