Welcome to the world of Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie Programme. At our Basic Pâtisserie Certificate, you will learn different combinations of ingredients with the application of precise techniques to create desserts inspired by French cuisine. Come and meet delicious recipes from classic mixes of flour, eggs, butter, sugar and the most important ingredient, the savoir-faire that will add a touch of extra flavor to your desserts!
Our classes are composed of demonstrative and practical sessions, always under the guidance of the most renowned chefs of the world.
This is the first certificate to conquer the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after completing the Intermediate Pâtisserie and Superior Pâtisserie levels.
Hours per week
- R$ 23,750.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and student knife kit.
Limit for payment
- Debit Card / Credit (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.