Basic Cuisine is the gateway to start your journey in the Culinary Arts of Le Cordon Bleu. At this stage, you will know the basic cooking techniques from the proper use of each kitchen utensil, types of cuts of meats, how to prepare vegetables, types of fruits and spices. At this stage, you begin to know your culinary talents.
After completion of this level, you will be ready to continue your training, through Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
in order to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine
Hours per week
- R$ 24,800.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.