The Superior Pâtisserie combines techniques, concepts and artistic skills you have acquired during the Basic and Intermediate Pâtisserie levels. This course will encourage you to use all your knowledge into practice and personalize your work in the kitchen.
Through theoretical, demonstration and practical classes, you will develop your creativity and learn how to create true masterpieces in the art of Pâtisserie. The Superior Pâtisserie is the last stage for you to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie
Hours per week
- Morning from 07:30 a.m to 02:00 p.m (thursday and friday)
- R$ 24.150,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)*
- Bank transfer
* Classes must have a minimum quantity of students for opening session.
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate at first.