Get inspired with the worldwide cuisine techniques. When you reach the Superior Cuisine level, you will have access to different ingredients and will learn about current culinary trends.
This is the opportunity for you to apply all the knowledge acquired during the courses Basic Cuisine and Intermediate Cuisine and finally obtain our famous Diplôme de Cuisine.
Hours per week
- R$ 24,750.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)*
- Bank transfer
* Classes must have a minimum quantity of students for opening session.
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Cuisine Certificate at first.