Welcome to the world of Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie Programme. At our Basic Pâtisserie Certificate, you will learn different combinations of ingredients with the application of precise techniques to create desserts inspired by French cuisine. Come and meet delicious recipes from classic mixes of flour, eggs, butter, sugar and the most important ingredient, the savoir-faire that will add a touch of extra flavor to your desserts!
Our classes are composed of demonstrative and practical sessions, always under the guidance of the most renowned chefs of the world.
This is the first certificate to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after completing the Intermediate Pâtisserie and Superior Pâtisserie levels.
Hours per week
- R$ 23,750.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)*
- Bank transfer
* The credit card transaction fee will be added to the tuition fees.
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.