New students are required to participate in a one week orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Perth much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities
- meet academic staff from North Metropolitan TAFE who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and student login arrangements
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- hear about relevant laws
- participate in a tour of the campus
- have a uniform fitting
- collect textbooks; and
- meet and socialise with other students.
During orientation week, students will also participate in a field trip.
Wednesday, 5 – Friday, 7 July 2017
Le Cordon Bleu Perth Institute
16 Aberdeen Street
Perth WA 6000
9.00am for registration
Business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn during the field trip.
Student Visa Holders please bring your passport and a copy of your eVisa.
CRICOS Provider Number: 02380M
RTO ID number: 4959