Pastry lesson on Yule logs for children and their parents
A pastry workshop supervised by a Le Cordon Bleu Paris Chef and aimed at children and their parents. Seize the opportunity to discover the art of making Yule logs with your family.
6 hours of pastry lessons to make sure you are well and truly ready for the end of year festivities and are able to produce a stunning Yule log for your festive meal dessert.
The Chef will teach you the correct techniques for making this classic recipe with your children.
On the agenda
December 15th, 2017
Traditional chocolate Christmas yule log
- All short courses are taught in French and translated into English.
- Apron, tea towel and cooler bag are offered.
- During the day of the short course, you will benefit of 10 % discount at Le Café Le Cordon Bleu and at La Boutique, except on books (-5%).
- The end time of the course depends on the number of participants.
- Book 2 seats for 2 people for 85 € each.
- Child must be from 8 to 12 years old.
- Contact us by email at paris-ateliers[a]cordonbleu.edu (please replace [a] by @) should you want to book more than two seats.
Price: € 95.00
Duration: 3 Hours