Pastry lesson on Yule logs for children and their parents
A pastry workshop supervised by a Le Cordon Bleu Paris Chef and aimed at children and their parents. Seize the opportunity to discover the art of making Yule logs with your family.
6 hours of pastry lessons to make sure you are well and truly ready for the end of year festivities and are able to produce a stunning Yule log for your festive meal dessert.
The Chef will teach you the correct techniques for making this classic recipe with your children.
- Book 2 seats for 2 people for 95 € each.
- Child must be from 8 to 12 years old.
- Translated into English.
- Contact us by email at paris-ateliers[a]cordonbleu.edu (please replace [a] by @) should you want to book more than two seats.
- An apron, a tea towel and a cooler bag will be provided before the class. Utensils and knives will be loaned for the duration of the workshop.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on Le Cordon Bleu products at La Boutique (5% off only on books) the day of your workshop.
Price: € 95.00
Duration: 3 Hours