My First Chocolates
A 3-hour class to discover the art of chocolate with a Le Cordon Bleu Paris Chef.
This pastry workshop is dedicated to children and their parents. During this pastry class, the participants will create delicious chocolates.
On the agenda of this workshop:
May 27th and June 17th, 2017
Heart shaped chocolate-raspberry macaroons
- All short courses are taught in French and translated into English.
- Apron, tea towel and cooler bag are offered.
- During the day of the short course, you will benefit of 10 % discount at Le Café Le Cordon Bleu and at La Boutique, except on books (-5%).
- The end time of the course depends on the number of participants.
- Book 2 seats for 2 people for 85 € each.
- Child must be from 8 to 12 years old.
- Contact us by email at paris-ateliers[a]cordonbleu.edu (please replace [a] by @) should you want to book more than two seats.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.