Candidates are selected on the basis of an application form which must include:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent (copy of previous diplomas requested)
- Detailed résumé and recommendation letter(s) if any
- Justification of 3 years of professional experience using management skills
- Knowledge of the hospitality, tourism and gastronomy sectors
- English level IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL minimum 80
An interview will be scheduled via video conference or in person to validate the application.
Next intake: September 14, 2020. The graduation ceremony is scheduled on September 21, 2021.
Teaching language: English
Tuition fees: €27,000 (Full tuition includes a €200 application fee and a €1300 deposit)
Living and travel expenses are not included. Participants should consider an additional €1,700 to 2,000€ for the study trip.