- Product origins and influences on regional cuisine
- Perfecting professional kitchen skills
- More advanced technical cuts and presentation
- Taste analysis the use of seasonings & flavorings
- Introduction to color, taste and texture combinations
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie.
Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-9 hours of courses daily.
Note: In the case of a full session, a waiting list is automatically opened. Please contact the admissions department: parisadmissions(@)cordonbleu.edu