This scholarship will enable the successful applicant to attend one of Le Cordon Bleu’s most prestigious programmes. Hautes Études du Goût is a 2-week course, providing a unique multi-disciplinary approach which aims at enhancing all the scientific, cultural, sociological and economic aspects of taste and gastronomy.
Le Cordon Bleu scholarship will award the winner a € 3,750 grant, which will cover half the tuition fees.
2018 intake: from October 8 to 20.
The 1st week of the course will take place at Le Cordon Bleu Paris. The 2nd week will take place in Reims, Champagne.
Only 25 participants are selected yearly to attend Hautes Études du Goût. In addition to the wonderful experience Hautes Études du Goût provide, and after having satisfactorily completed a written exam and a thesis, the participant will also be awarded a Diploma from the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne (60 ETCS credits).
Applicants must be:
- already duly registered for the HEG 2018 course, 50% of their fees being paid
- a minimum of 21 years of age
- either a Le Cordon Bleu alumni
- or a culinary / food industry professional
In addition to those requisites, applicants are requested to:
1) Submit a short essay (600 words or less), explaining:
- Their detailed, professional project
- How HEG will contribute to their education and career expectations
- What their vision of Transfer of know-how is
2) Provide a full personal CV, highlighting all relevant information necessary for the application panel decision-making:
Applications to be sent to: contact(@)heg-gastronomy.com
Closing date for submission: June 15, 2018
Winner announcement: July 12, 2018
Note: Before submitting their application for the scholarship programme, all candidates must be in a position to finance their travel costs to France in view of their being awarded the scholarship.