Experience innovative and unique Evening Wine Tastings at Le Cordon Bleu Paris. Take part in a series of 7 exclusive sessions, with new discoveries, including rare wines.
Evening Wine Tastings presentation
The tastings are organized by wine experts from the institute and Alejandro Chavarro, Head Sommelier at Astrance restaurant in Paris, which has 3 stars in the Michelin guide.
Dates: March 5 to April 23, 2018
Day and time: Mondays from 7pm to 9pm
On the agenda
- Chardonnay around the world
- Showcasing a winemaker: Pierre Henri Rougeot, Domaine Rougeot
- Artisanal Champagne vs Large Champagne Houses
- Understanding Natural Wines
- Tokaji - Wine of Kings, Kings of Wine
- Wines and cheese pairings
- The stars of the future
It is possible to book a seat for one of these courses on this page.
All short courses are taught in French and translated into English.
During the day of the course, you will benefit of 10 % discount at Le Café Le Cordon Bleu and at La Boutique, except on books (-5%).
The end time of the course depends on the number of participants.
Book your seat for the Evening Wine Tastings