7:00 - 9:00pm - Class meets once a week - 7 Weeks Learn all about the winegrowing world, allowing you to fully appreciate wine: sensory analysis, viticulture and wine-making techniques, wine legislation... Learn the tasting techniques that will allow you to fully appreciate wine thanks to our wine courses :
- Course 1: Sensorial Analysis or the art of tasting
- Course 2: The vegetative cycle of the vine and white wine vinification
- Course 3: Vinification of red and rosé wine
- Course 4: Special vinifications
- Course 5: Legislation
- Course 6: Wine and food pairing
- Course 7: Aging, storing and service temperature of wine
Taste and discover the unique qualities of French wines, from regional appellations through to “grand crus”.
Following this wine course, we advise continuing to Module II.
Dates of the Winter session: January 24, January 31, February 7, February 14, February 21, February 28, March 7
Dates of the Spring session: April 18, April 25, May 2, May 9, May 16, May 23, May 30
Dates of the Summer session: July 4, July 11, July 18, July 25, August 1, August 8, August 14