7:00pm- 9:00pm - Class meets once a week - 7 Weeks The sommelier’s expertise Module III focuses on topics which require detailed study.
In this wine module, students get a chance to learn about specific themes such as terroir, the effects of soil on wine, new technologies and the latest trends.
- Course 1: Opening and serving wine
- Course 2: Conventional, organic, biodynamic and natural wine
- Course 3: The essence of Cognac
- Course 4: The terroirs of Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Course 5: Old World vs New World
- Course 6: New technologies
- Course 7: The favorite wines of experts
These topics are the perfect complement to modules II et II, giving the student a complete understanding of wine.
Dates of Winter session: January 26, February 2, February 9, February 16, February 23, March 2, March 9
Dates of the Spring session: April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18, May 22, June 1
Dates of the Summer session: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10, August 17