Introduction to French pâtisserie
- Basic doughs Introduction to creams and fillings
- Traditional desserts and cakes
- Classical techniques, basic decoration
- Masking anbd glaçage Introduction to yeast doughs (croissants & brioches)
- Basic French Pâtisserie terminology
Demonstration classes are translated into English.
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6 to 12 hours of courses daily.
Note: In the case of a full session, a waiting list is automatically opened. Please contact the admissions department: parisadmissions(@)cordonbleu.edu