A program of excellence to train Hospitality Management leaders
The Bachelor of Business in International Hospitality Management is a double degree created together by Paris-Dauphine University and Le Cordon Bleu Paris. In 3 years, it offers excellent training in management and French savoir-vivre, in the hospitability business and in a multicultural environment.
Since 1895, our ambition is to guide our graduates towards professional success and personal fulfillment. Graduates are trained to undertake various careers in the food industry, including Accomodation Management, Catering and Beverage Management, Customer Experience Management, Event Creation, as well as Finance and Marketing functions in the Catering and Hotel Industry.
Le Cordon Bleu Paris has created this double degree with a renowned partner. Paris-Dauphine University is establishing a strong international reputation in management, 25th in the Financial Times world ranking in the best Business School category for Finance diplomas. Students will receive the international diploma of the University Paris-Dauphine, Bachelor International - Talent in Culinary Arts and Hotel Management, as well as the diploma of Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Bachelor of Business in International Hospitality Management.
1 intake per year : September
Teaching language: English
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
Year 1 :
- 12 500 € for European students
- 13 500 € for non European students
Year 2 and 3 :
- 12 000 € for European students
- 13 000 € for non European students
Tuition, registration fees, uniforms and equipment as well as activities are included.
Credits: 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old when the course starts
- High-School Diploma or an equivalent and provide transcripts
- English Level: 5.5 at the IELTS, 63 at the TOEFL IBT or Cambridge Advanced Examination
- French Level: A1 required, A2 taught for the internship in France
- A resume and a 500 word cover letter
Social security: 220 € per year. All students under 28 years of age must subscribe to the French Student Social Security system.