Training leaders in Culinary Arts
The Bachelor of Business in Culinary Arts is a double degree created together by the Paris-Dauphine University and Le Cordon Bleu Paris. In 3 years, it offers excellent training in gastronomy, management and French savoir-vivre, to propel French and foreign students towards the highest management careers in the restaurant industry.
Since 1895, our ambition is to guide our graduates towards professional success and personal fulfilment. Graduates are trained to undertake various careers in the food industry, including Culinary Operations and Production Management, Kitchen Administration, Culinary Consultant, Catering, Banquet Management, and Economat.
Le Cordon Bleu Paris has created this double degree with a renowned partner. Paris-Dauphine University is establishing a strong international reputation in management, 25th in the Financial Times world ranking in the best Business School category for Finance diplomas. Students will receive the international diploma of the University Paris-Dauphine, Bachelor International - Talent in Culinary Arts and Hotel Management, as well as the diploma of Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Bachelor of Business in Culinary Arts.
1 intake per year : September
Teaching language: English
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
Year 1 :
- 12 500 € for European students
- 13 500 € for non European students
Year 2 and 3 :
- 12 000 € for European students
- 13 000 € for non European students
Tuition, registration fees, uniforms and equipment as well as activities are included.
Credits: 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits
- Candidates must be aged 18 or over when the course commences
- High-School Diploma or an equivalent and provide transcripts
- English Level: 5.5 at the IELTS, 63 at the TOEFL IBT or Cambridge Advanced Examination
- French Level: A1 required, A2 taught for the internship in France
- A resume and a 500 word cover letter
Social security: 220 € per year. All students under 28 years of age must subscribe to the French Student Social Security system.