Students will learn about different types of fermentation and how flavors develop in bread.
Students will learn how to work with liquid and solid natural leavens, how to work with “farine de tradition” Traditional flour as defined by French law) and how to work with puff pastry.
Students will make baguettes, brioches, croissants, beignets (fritters and doughnuts), turnovers and derivative products.
Courses are taught in French and translated into English
After successful completion of Basic and Advanced Boulangerie, students are required to carry out a 2-month internship in a boulangerie related business in France.
Welcome to ParisProgrammes & CoursesHospitality Management Diplomas
Culinary Arts Diplomas
- Bachelor of Business in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Business in International Hospitality Management
- Restaurant Management Diploma
- Art, Science & Wine Management Diploma
Culinary coursesStudent Life
- Grand Diplôme ® - Cuisine and Pastry Diploma
- Cuisine Diploma
- Pastry Diploma
- Boulangerie Diploma
- Pastry and Boulangerie Diplomas
- DUGGAT - Advanced Studies in Taste and Gastronomy
- Our Story
- News and Events