“Professional Demonstrations” provide a unique opportunity for culinary enthusiasts to audit a true Le Cordon Bleu demonstration class with our full-time students.
Demonstration classes are one of the most important steps in the learning process, it allows students to observe the Chef’s techniques and make detailed notes. They are held in specially equipped classrooms to maximize learning and include a tasting, which enables you to develop your palate, a vital part of culinary training.
- Short course booklet
- Notebook & pencil
- Bottle of water
- Embroidered apron
Dedicated seating will be provided at the back of the classroom for all our guests.
Attend as a student and advance your culinary skills!
- JANUARY 08 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm | Yule log; hot chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream
- JANUARY 14 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm | Pistachio dacquoise with field berry mousse; genoa almond cake with mascarpone cream
- JANUARY 21 | 3:30pm - 6:30pm | Apricot tart with pistachio crème brûlée; Vanessa entremets
- FEBRUARY 25 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Poured, blown, and pulled sugar
- MARCH 09 | 3:30pm - 6:30pm | Mascarpone cream, light almond cookies, pistachio macarons, pistachio almond paste
Questions? We're happy to help! Email us at Ottawa@cordonbleu.edu