“Professional Demonstrations” provide a unique opportunity for culinary enthusiasts to audit a true Le Cordon Bleu demonstration class with our full-time students.
Demonstration classes are one of the most important steps in the learning process, it allows students to observe the Chef’s techniques and make detailed notes. They are held in specially equipped classrooms to maximize learning and include a tasting, which enables you to develop your palate, a vital part of culinary training.
- Short course booklet
- Notebook & pencil
- Bottle of water
- Embroidered apron
Dedicated seating will be provided at the back of the classroom for all our guests.
Attend as a student and advance your culinary skills!
- JANUARY 26 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Quiche Lorraine & Flamiche (covered leek flan)
- FEBRUARY 09 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Seafood - mussels stewed in white wine; oysters on ice; cold lobster medallions
- FEBRUARY 18 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Butchery of a lamb; roast rack of lamb with parsley crust and ratatouille
- FEBRUARY 23 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Whole sirloin of beef; peppered sirloin steak; pan fried steak
- FEBRUARY 26 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm | Beef Bourguignon; grilled filet or beef with bearnaise sauce; beef stroganoff
Questions? We're happy to help! Email us at Ottawa@cordonbleu.edu