Le Cordon Bleu London have announced that the UK Scholarship Award will be going on tour this month in a bid to find the best culinary talent that the UK has to offer.
For the next two months we will be travelling the country and hosting exclusive events in numerous regions. These events are a great opportunity for potential applicants to find out more about Le Cordon Bleu London and the UK Scholarship Award. They are also an exciting way for guests to experience a taster of life at our world-leading school, with exclusive culinary demonstrations from our renowned Master Chefs.
This year the winner of our culinary competition will receive the following prizes worth in excess of £35,000:
- A place on our most prestigious qualification the Grand Diplôme®, providing nine-months of comprehensive training in both pâtisserie and cuisine.
- A three-month internship at Michelin-starred restaurant LIMA Fitzrovia, under the guidance of renowned Peruvian chef and Le Cordon Bleu London alumnus, Virgilio Martìnez and head chef Robert Ortiz.
- Luxury accommodation in central London for the full twelve months, courtesy of Homes for Students
You can follow the links below to register you place at one of our regional events, and find out how to turn your culinary dream into a reality:
- City Hall, Cardiff - Tuesday 21st February, 1pm
- Central Library, Edinburgh - Wednesday 22nd February, 2:30pm
- Central Library, Edinburgh - Wednesday 22nd February, 6pm
- Bristol Central Library, Bristol - Thursday 2nd March, 2:30pm
- Manchester Central Library, Manchester - Monday 13th March, 1pm
- Lima Fitzrovia, London - Monday 20th March, 2pm
If you would like more information about the UK Scholarship Award or want to apply, then please visit: ukscholarship.cordonbleu.edu
All applications must be submitted to us before 23:59pm on Wednesday 5th April 2017, and successful applicants will subsequently be invited for the semi-finals.
The last stage of the competition will take place at Le Cordon Bleu London, where the winner will be chosen by a panel of our world-renowned Master Chefs and lecturers on Thursday 1st June 2017.