Le Cordon Bleu will participate in the Reinvent Your Career Expo in Sydney. The Reinvent Your Career Expos are a free public event. Noted as Australia’s largest adult careers and employment expos.
Come and talk to our staff about Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management and Gastronomy programs, including
- Cuisine & pâtisserie programs
- Professional chef training
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in hospitality, restaurant management and food and wine entrepreneurship
- 12 Week online programs in gastronomy and food tourism - designed for individuals with a passion for food and drink and a desire to understand the history and culture of food and drink
- Le Cordon Bleu scholarships
Le Cordon Bleu Sydney alumna Gena Karpf, who is the owner and director of SWEETNESS the Pâtisserie will also be joining us on 22nd October.