With 450 guests attending including 120 Le Cordon Bleu students, Adelaide graduated in style at the Convention Centre North Terrace on Saturday 31st August. The night was a celebration of success and achievement with several awards distributed covering a range of programs from Bachelor of Business International Hotel Management through to Dux and Meritorious awards.
Guest speaker on the night was James Erskine, Owner of Jauma Wines, who recounted his time as a Le Cordon Bleu student and his growth and achievements since graduating including his travels and time as a novice sommelier in Austria. Honorable guests included the Honourable Tony Piccolo Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion Representing the Premier and The Honourable Grace Portolesi Minister for Employment, Higher Education and Skills. Le Cordon Bleu was also delighted to have Ms Catherine Baschet, Development Manager for Le Cordon Bleu Paris as a special guest along with notable industry representatives including Robert Ziolek from Muratti Cakes and more.
Congratulations to all students and the following award winners!
- Shiying Faith CHEONG Bachelor of Business International Hotel Management 2012
- Emma Louise Le Moyne De Martigny HUTTON Bachelor of Business International Restaurant Management 2013
- Gaurav SHARMA Master of International Hospitality Management 2013
- Karn KAPUR Master of International Hospitality Management 2012
- Yirui LIU for Professional Studies
- Emma Louise Le Moyne De Martigny HUTTON and Wu Siang Shawn YEO for Management Studies
- Pui Yan Flora TSE for Business Environment
- Hiu Yan MUI for Management Information and Communication
- Dewi ARNA for Gastronomic Excellence (Sydney Bachelor student)