Vietnamese Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Diplome de Patisserie scholarship or the Diplome de Cuisine scholarship each worth NZD $15,000 for international students from Vietnam.
Who is Eligible?
- International students who are citizens or permanent residents of Vietnam.
- Must be over the age of 16 at course commence
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must provide an Academic IELTS score of 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form - Download Scholarship Application Form
- Completed Enrolment Form - Download Enrolment Form
- IETLS results or test equivalent
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate
- Send the above supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted at least one month before the course start date.
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
- Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will let you know within two weeks of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
- The successful candidates will have an NZD $15,000 reduction in tuition fees. The scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each term of study.
- The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the scholarship recipients have been accepted and announced.
- No application fee is required.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800