International Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for Diplome De Patisserie (certificate in French pastry) or Diplome de Cuisine (certificate in French cookery) Scholarships for International Students each worth NZD $15,000.
Who is Eligible?
- International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and some Middle East countries are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 16 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0.
How To Apply?
Applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form. Download Scholarship Application Form
- Completed Enrolment Form. Download Enrolment Form
- IETLS results.
- Copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- Send the above supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted at least one month before the course start date
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
- Applications will be assessed on case by case basis, we will let you know within two weeks of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
- The successful candidates will have a NZD $15,000 reduction in tuition fees. The Scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each term of study.
- The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the Scholarship recipients have been accepted and been announced.
- No application fee is required.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800