International Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Diplome de Patisserie scholarship worth NZD $15,000 or the Diplome de Cuisine scholarship worth NZD $10,000 for international students from the Indian subcontinent.
Who is Eligible?
- International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and some Middle East countries are welcome to apply
- Must be over the age of 16 at course commence
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must provide an Academic IELTS score of 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form - Download Scholarship Application Form
- Completed Enrolment Form - Download Enrolment Form
- IETLS results or test equivalent
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate
- Send the above supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted at least one month before the course start date.
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
- Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will let you know within two weeks of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
- The successful candidates will have an NZD $15,000 or NZD $10,000 reduction in tuition fees depending on the course chosen. The scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each term of study.
- The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the scholarship recipients have been accepted and announced.
- No application fee is required.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800