Culinary Arts and Business Degree Scholarship
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships for International Students each worth NZD $7,600 (over 2 years).
Who is Eligible?
- All international students are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 17 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 6.0 without sub-score under 5.5.
- Applications must have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
How To Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
Applications must be submitted at least two months before the course start date.
- Completed scholarship application form Download Scholarship Application Form.
- Completed enrolment form Download Enrolment Form.
- IETLS results or test equivalent (if English is not your first language).
- Evidence that you have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- A copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Please send your application forms and supporting documents to [email protected]
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will let you know within one week of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
The scholarships are for students who are applying to study the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business. (This is not available to existing Bachelor of Culinary Arts & Business students.)
Awarded candidates agree to participate in extracurricular activities as required to support and represent Le Cordon Bleu Institute New Zealand.
The successful candidates will have a $3,800 reduction in tuition fees for the second and third years of study.
The scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each year of study.
To Apply or Enquire:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +64 4 472 9800