2021 International Indian Subcontinent Scholarship
We invite students from the Indian subcontinent to apply for the 2021 Level 4 and 5 Cuisine or Pâtisserie Diplôme scholarship worth NZD $5,000 each. These scholarships are ideal for students who are interested in becoming Chefs specialising in either Cuisine or Pâtisserie.
Who is Eligible?
- Those who are citizens of India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and some Middle Eastern countries are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 16 at course commence.
- For the Cuisine Scholarship you must apply for and complete either the Le Grand Diplôme (Level 4) or the Diplôme De Cuisine in conjunction with the Diplôme Avancé Culinaire Cuisine (Level 5)
- For the Pâtisserie Scholarship you must apply for and complete either the Le Grand Diplôme (Level 4) or the Diplôme De Pâtisserie in conjunction with the Diplôme Avancé Culinaire Pâtisserie (Level 5)
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
Applications must be submitted at least two months before the course start date.
- Completed scholarship application form Download Scholarship Application Form.
- Completed enrolment form Download Enrolment Form.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0, or other English proficiency entry test result required as listed here.
- A copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- CV and statement of purpose are required.
- Please send your application forms and supporting documents to email@example.com
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will let you know within two weeks of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
The successful candidates will have a NZD $5,000 reduction in tuition fees depending on the course chosen. The scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each term of study.
The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the scholarship recipients have been accepted and announced.
CV and statement of purpose are required.
No application fee is required.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800