Culinary Arts and Business Degree Scholarship
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships for International Students each worth a discount of 15% over the last two years of study.
Who is Eligible?
- All international students are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 17 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score under 5.5, or other English proficiency entry test result required as listed here.
- Applications must have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- The BCAB scholarship is specifically intended for academic merit and is exclusively applicable to students in their second and third years of study. To be eligible in the second year, a student is required to maintain a 80% score average throughout their first year. This criterion also applies to the third year.
How To Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
Applications must be submitted at least two months before the course start date.
- Completed scholarship application form Download Scholarship Application Form.
- Completed enrolment form Download Enrolment Form.
- Evidence that you have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- A copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- CV and statement of purpose are required.
- Please send your application forms and supporting documents to email@example.com
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will let you know within one week of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
The scholarships are for students who are applying to study the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business. (This is not available to existing Bachelor of Culinary Arts & Business students.)
Awarded candidates agree to participate in extra curricular activities as required to support and represent Le Cordon Bleu Institute New Zealand.
The successful candidates will have a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the second and third years of study.
The scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each year of study.
The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the scholarship recipients have been accepted and announced.
No application fee is required.
If a student fails to succeed academically (maintain a 80% score average) Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand has the right to withdraw the scholarship for the subsequent study period.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800