Gluten Free Baking
Course Time: 9am – 5pm (1 hour lunch break included)
Where: Le Cordon Bleu, Level 2, 52 Cuba Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Course Includes: All ingredients, cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our practical kitchens for your use on the day.
- Substituting Gluten in baking
- Understanding differences and purpose of gluten free flours
- Understanding how to create a gluten free flour mix
- Understand role of main components, flour, gluten substitutes, eggs, liveners.
- Making and baking of sandwich bread, brioche, and tea cakes.
No previous culinary experience is required to participate in this course.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.