Domestic Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for Diplome de Patisserie (certificate in French pastry) or Diplome de Cuisine (certificate in French cookery) Scholarships for Domestic Students each worth NZD $12,000. This scholarship is currently only open for our 2018 October intake - applications are now open.
Who is Eligible?
- New Zealand & Australian citizens and permanent residents are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be over the age of 16 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
Applications must be submitted at least one week before the course start date.
- Completed Scholarship Application Form. Download Scholarship Application Form
- Completed Enrolment Form. Download Enrolment Form
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport or birth certificate
- A copy of your NZQA academic transcript (this can be waived for mature students)
- Send the above documents to email@example.com
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
- Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will let you know within two days of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
- The successful candidates will have an NZD $12,000 reduction in tuition fees. The Scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each term of study.
- The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the Scholarship recipients have been accepted and been announced.
- No application fee is required.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800
View Domestic Scholarship Flyer