Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Domestic Scholarship
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships for Domestic Students worth NZD $38,000 (over 3 years).
To find out more about this degree, click here
Who is Eligible?
- New Zealand & Australian citizens and permanent residents are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 17 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have met the standard New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
How To Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
Applications must be submitted at least one week before the course start date.
- Completed Scholarship application. Download Scholarship Application Form.
- Completed enrolment form. Download Enrolment Form.
- Evidence that you have met the standard of New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- Please send your application forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
- The successful candidates will have an NZD $13,400 per annum reduction in their tuition fees (maximum of 3 years). The Scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each year of study.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800