Workshop Typical Mexican Bread
Workshop of 1 practical day where you will prepare a typical mexican bread called "pan de muerto" in the Le Cordon Bleu style.
- Days a week: 1 day
- Teaching Method: 100% Practical
- Minimum of Students: 6 students
- Maximum of Students: 12 students
- You most be older than 18 years to participate on this Module
- Le Cordon Bleu apron
- Le Cordon Bleu cap
- Hair net
- You can take what you are going to cook
- Participation Certificate
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.