Uncover the Secret to Making Perfect Breakfast Pastries
One Day - Melbourne
Whether it's breakfast, brunch or afternoon tea, freshly baked pastries are always a welcome treat! In this course you will uncover the secret to making perfect pastries including Pain au Chocolat, Danish Pastries and Sweet Brioche. Le Cordon Bleu’s Master Baker will guide you to mix, knead and roll the perfect, butter-enriched yeast dough.
Register early as these courses do fill up fast. Please register online using the form below
PDF Brochure Download
Short Course Brochure 2018 - Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Please register by creating an account using the form below
- Student Requirements: Participants are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the kitchen.
- Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Course Structure: One full day of hands on baking in the kitchen guided by our Master Patissier.
- Who is the programme for: The public – people interested cooking, culinary arts, amateur cooks.
- What qualification will I gain? Le Cordon Bleu Certificate of Participation.