Two full day of hands on bread baking in the kitchen guided by our Master Baker.
Two Days - Melbourne
Le Cordon Bleu Australia is delighted to introduce you to the secrets of this French specialty. Our Master Baker will thoroughly explain bread making while guiding you to make your very own bread. Discover recipes such as baguettes, pain au levain, rye avergnat (100% rye), miche and regional specialties like couronne bordelaise and tabatierre.
Register early as these courses do fill up fast. Please register online using the form below
PDF Brochure Download
Short Course Brochure 2018 - Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Please register by creating an account using the form below
- Student Requirements: Participants are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the kitchen.
- Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Course Structure: Two full day of hands on bread baking in the kitchen guided by our Master Baker.
- Who is the programme for: The public – people interested cooking, culinary arts, amateur cooks
- What qualification will I gain? Le Cordon Bleu Certificate of Participation.