Two full days of hands-on baking and cooking in the kitchen guided by our Master Chef and Patissier.
Two Days - Melbourne
With our Taste of Le Cordon Bleu Cuisine and Pastry course, you will gain essential culinary knowledge under the guidance of our Master Chef and Pâtissier whilst obtaining insight into the experiences encountered by our students during their time at the world’s premier culinary arts school in Melbourne.
Register early as these courses do fill up fast. Please register online using the form below
PDF Brochure Download
Short Course Brochure 2018 - Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Please register by creating an account using the form below
- Student Requirements: Participants are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the kitchen.
- Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Further Information:
- Day 1 content of our Taste of Le Cordon Bleu Cuisine course includes: Knife Skills, Butchery, Stocks, Eggs, Vegetables, Saucee, Meat cooking.
- Day 2 content of our Taste of Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie course includes: Fondant, Sweetened, flavoured cream, Whisked sponge, Marzipan work, Classical preparations, Sugar work, Piping bag, Cake assembly.
- Course Structure: Two full days of hands-on baking and cooking in the kitchen guided by our Master Chef and Patissier.
- Who is the programme for: The public – people interested cooking, culinary arts, amateur cooks
- What qualification will I gain? Le Cordon Bleu Certificate of Participation.