Our master Chef and Pâtissier will share expert culinary knowledge and techniques in the creation of a variety of classic dishes.
The recipes included in this 2-day course may include:
- Twice baked Goat’s Cheese Soufflé
- Pan-roasted Duck Breast with Duck Neck Sausage
- Lentilles du Puy
- Curried Cauliflower Purée
- Champagne Chiboust with Caramelised Apple and Black Current Sorbet
- Patisserie Lemon Tarte with Meringue
- St Honoré Bande
Taste of Le Cordon Bleu:
- Cost: $570
- Date: Saturday 13 - Sunday 14 July 2019 (two days)
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne - 488 South Road, Moorabbin, VIC, 3189
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.