One full day of hands on cake creation in the kitchen guided by our Master Pâtissier.
1 Day - Melbourne
Patisserie Technique Essentials teaches fundamental Patisserie skills that provide you with a solid foundation of technical knowledge to create a range of pastries and tarts with fillings. Techniques are first demonstrated by our Chefs before you apply them to carefully selected recipes to develop your practical abilities. This short course is designed to improve your confidence in your kitchen at home and provide an essential repertoire of skills that can be applied daily to a variety of dishes.
Register early as these courses do fill up fast. Please register online using the form below
PDF Brochure Download
Short Course Brochure 2018 - Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Please register by creating an account using the form below
- Student Requirements: Participants are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the kitchen.
- Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Further Information:By the end of the Patisserie Techniques Essentials course, you be more confident using a rolling pin for rolling a variety of doughs and apply the correct baking techniques for making tarts, pastries and fillings.
- Course Structure: One full day of hands on cake creation in the kitchen guided by our Master Pâtissier.
- Who is the programme for: The public – people interested in cooking, culinary arts, amateur cooks.
- What qualification will I gain? Le Cordon Bleu Certificate of Participation.