Free Industry Seminar
Gastrophysics - Melbourne
The art of consuming everything else but the food
Le Cordon Bleu, the leading Global Network of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institutes, is delighted to host a series of industry seminars on modern trends in dining, namely neurogastronomy and gastrophysics: The new science of the table.
Neil Gow’s entertaining and informative seminar (which draws on research from his Industry Research Project) will examine the principles of molecular gastronomy and modernist cuisine; examine multi-sensory dining and their influence on dining and restaurant practises; and explore other current trends in cuisine and dining.
Neil is a Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism and Le Cordon Bleu Paris Hautes Études du Goût graduate.
This seminar is open to everyone: food and wine industry, chefs, culinary arts students, hospitality teachers as well as gastronomic amateurs and enthusiasts keen to learn more about contemporary trends in gastronomy.
This is a free event however seating is limited and registrations are essential. Light refreshments and drinks will be served.
- Cost: FREE
- Date: Wednesday 16 May 2018
- Time: 6 - 8pm
- Places: 150
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Demonstration Theatre, 1st Floor, Building 4. Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne Culinary Arts Institute. 488 South Road, Moorabbin, Victoria 3189.
- Map: Google Map
- Parking: Available on campus ($4)
- Questions: email@example.com for further information
- Registration: Online only using the form below
Please register by creating an account using the form below