Learn culinary techniques for marinating lamb, smoking chicken, curing fish, making sausages and preparing delicious salads.
Designed for the home cook to create a fabulous feast on any occasion, recipes may include:
- Lamb masala
- Cauliflower couscous
- Cured Salmon with mixed seeds and smetana
- Smoked Chicken and heirloom tomato salad
- Aloo paratha
- Tiger's milk marinated kingfish with squid ink rice crackers
- Lamb and rosemary sausages
Creative Outdoor Dining with Shared Platters :
- Cost: $325
- Date: Sunday 17 November 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne - 488 South Road, Moorabbin, VIC, 3189
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.