Our master Spanish Chef will take you on a journey through evolution of the ever-popular Tapas from classic to modern flavour combinations.
Create a variety of delicious hot and cold tapas you can easily make at home, such as:
- Gilda (classic version of 'Pintxo' food on a stick)
- Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp with garlic)
- Salmorejo Andaluz (cold tomato soup)
- Goat cheese and apple lollipop
- Tuna tartare in a cone
- Tocino de Cielo (toffee pudding)
A Taste of Spain:
- Cost: $295
- Date: Sunday 8 September 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne - 488 South Road, Moorabbin, VIC, 3189
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.