In our intensive three week cooking course, you will be trained in a mix of key techniques and recipes based around the traditional teaching methods of Le Cordon Bleu as well as classic and modern interpretation.
Summer Essentials is designed for home cooks and food enthusiasts who want to learn practical cookery skills and gain confidence in the kitchen. It has been especially created for those subject to limited time to improve and learn new cooking techniques and skills.
Our three week Summer Essentials is composed of
- Demonstrations from Le Cordon Bleu Chefs
- Practical classes in state of the art teaching kitchens with individual stations
- Interactive workshops on seasonal dishes, bread and desserts
- Expert cheese lecture and tasting
- Expert wine lecture and tasting
- Market trip to Smithfield’s - one of the largest meat markets in Europe
- Market trip to Billingsgate - UK’s largest inland fish market
- Preparation of a group buffet event with presentation of certificates
Included in the price:
All ingredients, recipe booklet, apron, and tea towel.
- No previous experience is required to participate in this course
- Classes will be held during three weeks starting on 10th July 2017. Course start time may vary throughout the weeks
- A good command of English is recommended
Price: £ 4,950.00
Duration: 3 weeks