Learn the French classics: boeuf bourguignon
Gourmet enthusiasts will love our new selection of short courses where in 2.5 hours you learn one classical French recipe. In this workshop you will learn a classic French recipe, that is easy to replicate at home and is sure to impress your guests: Boeuf Bourguignon.
Under the guidance of our Chef, you will learn basic knife cuts as well as some classical cooking skills: marinating, blanching and glazing.
You will also learn:
- Knife skills: Cutting a mirepoix and chopping herbs
- Marinade: Marinating beef
- Beef: Preparing and braising beef shin
- Vegetables: Preparing and glazing baby onions à brun, preparing and pan frying mushrooms
- Pork: Preparing and blanching lardons
- Bread: Preparing and shallow frying croutons
Included in the price: A 2.5-hour group practical lesson, all ingredients, a recipe booklet, an apron and tea towel. No prior knowledge is required for this course and it is suitable for both novices and cooks with some experience. Maximum of 16 participants working at their own station.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.