Some of our courses are eligible for funding from a Professional & Career Development Loan. A Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial bank loan that you can use to help pay for work-related learning.
The key points of a loan of this type are:
- Commercial loan worth up to £10,000
- No interest on the loan while you study
- Repayments plus interest begin one month after you finish your studies
To be eligible for the loan, applicants must:
- Be 18 or over
- Be a British citizen and UK resident for at least 3 years before your course starts
- Plan to work in the UK, European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) after the course.
You will be required to complete an application form from your chosen bank, referencing our learner provider registration number which is 1974.
As the Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial loan product, you should make sure you have investigated all the funding options that may be open to you to ensure you take an informed decision about whether the Loan is right for you.
Courses currently eligible for a loan of this type are:
The 6-month, intensive Pâtisserie diploma is not currently eligible for the Professional & Career Development Loan. However, if you would like to use the loan to assist with funding an intensive Pâtisserie diploma, or any other course, please let us know to register your interest.
For more information about Professional & Career Development Loans contact a member of our team, or visit https://www.gov.uk/career-development-loans.