Please read our Terms and Condition carefully regarding application, deferment, cancelation and refund policies before you apply the program.
Fees and Payments
- A non-refundable Application Fee of NTD$8,000 is payable upon application for enrolment or re-enrollment.
- If Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT does not accept the application for any reason, there shall be no refund of the Application Fee.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT will not accept the tuition fee if a place is not available for the intake applied for and will consult with the student to defer the commencement date.
- The tuition fees for Cuisine and Patisserie programs include uniforms and knife kit. New students must submit full tuition fees by the deadline or 2 weeks prior to the course commencement date in certain circumstances. Failure to comply with the policy may result in cancellation of their studies.
- All payments can only be made via bank transfer in New Taiwanese Dollar.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of 5% of the outstanding tuition fee.
- All bank fees and charges shall be borne by the applicant.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT will not reserve the space for applicants who do not clear their outstanding balances by the due date and the applicants may be refused to enter the class.
Withdrawals, Cancellations and Refunds
- Applicants who have been accepted for enrolment but then decided not to carry on with the course must submit a written notice to Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT in order to be entitled to a prorated refund. The refund policy is based on Regulations for the Establishment and Management of a Short-Term cram school (短期補習班設立及管理準則) and Kaohsiung City Short- Term Cram School Managing Autonomous Regulations (高雄市 短期補習班管理自治條例). The amount will be refunded within 30 days to the original payment account, calculated from the date the notice is received by Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT. The application fee of NTD 8,000 remains non-refundable. The refundable amount excludes uniforms and knife kit if the student has received them. Please refers the article 9 in the Terms and Condition to the corresponding dates and prorated refund.
- In the unlikely event of a program being cancelled by Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT, a full refund will be issued to the student, including the application fee and the tuition fee; with the exception of students who request to transfer the balance to another program.
- If astudentisunabletocompletetheprogramduetounforeseen factors from Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT, a prorated refund will be calculated based on the period between the dates of suspension to the original program end date. The refund will be issued to the original payment account within 7 days after the suspension date, accompanied by a written statement setting out how the amount has been calculated.
- Due to the cram school Laws & Regulations, Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT is not able to issue any documents in regard to student visa applications.
- Due to the cram school Laws & Regulations, enrollment in Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT will not be eligible for military deferment for male applicants. Please confirm your military status before applying for any of the Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT programs.
- Students cannot continue onto the next level if he/she does not meet the attendance requirement or does not pass the examination. No Certificate shall be granted under this circumstance. Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT shall provide related document to explain further. Students can apply for refund based on Article 9 or apply for re-enrollment.
- The program is not transferable to other individual.
- Students are eligible to defer once if submitted prior to the commencement date, otherwise, the refund policy in Article 9 will apply.
- Students may defer their program to a later term, by submitting written request six (6) weeks prior to the first day of the program. Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT will determine if the deferment is successful within two weeks subsequent to receiving the written notice from the student. The student may defer his/her program start date by a maximum of two terms from initial request date; subsequent deferment shall not be accepted. Students shall re-apply when they are ready to commence studies at Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT. In the case where tuition fee increases after the deferment, students are required to pay the differences in tuition fee by the deadline.
- The admission requirement, tuition and applicable fees shall be based on the terms and conditions at the time of the deferred term. If the Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT is unable to place the student in the desired term, the cram school will propose alternative dates for students. If the student decides to withdraw the deferment, the refund policy in Article 9 shall apply.
Application and Enrollment Conditions
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old. There is no upper age limit.
- All applicants must provide satisfactory medical examination result for Food Service Worker (供膳人員體檢). The examination must be taken within one (1) year from the course commencement date.
- All applicants who apply programmes taught in English are required to meet one of the following English examination requirements (see chart below). Students shall provide the transcript copies when applying for enrollment.
- IELT 5.0 or above
- TOEIC 550 or above
- TOEFL iBT 67 or above
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT reserves the right to review administration and tuition fees at any time. Students shall be required to pay the adjusted fee.
- Students who engage in acts of physical or verbal violence, theft or robbery, sexual harassment, bullying and drug trafficking shall be subject to disciplinary action, including but not limited to, expulsion from the program and the application and tuition fee will be forfeited. Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT will act to investigate all factors related to the reported misconduct and will take appropriate court action against individuals who are found to have involved in violation of the policy and damages to the cram school.
- All students are bound to comply with the rules and regulations stated in the Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT’s Student Handbook.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT reserves the right to determine student’s enrollment status at its own discretion without having to provide explanations.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT shall be under no liability to any students for loss or damage, personal injury and/or death caused by negligent act of students at the cram school’s premises; except for when caused by Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT or its employees.
- In the event of food allergy or any other medical conditions, a physician must be consulted for comprehensive check-ups. The cram school shall not be held responsible for any incident occurring in class due to allergy or any other medical conditions. Precautions must be taken to fully understand the risks and decide whether to taste or touch without protection during class.
- The course programs, learning materials, original recipes, institute logos, badges, domain names and trademarks belong to the property of Le Cordon Bleu International BV and may not be used, reproduced, or modified by the student in any form except with prior written permission of the Institute’s senior management.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT reserves the right in its absolute discretion to review and alter the structure of the course at any time.
- If significant modifications are made regarding the program before the course commencement date, Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT will notify affected students at its best effort, in the forms of e- mail, telephone and by post. Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT shall not be liable for any losses incurred due to the changes.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT covers only the Public Liability Insurance during the period of student’s enrollment.
- Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT reserves the right and liberty to use promotional work taken in the form of photography, films or reproductions for the purpose of advertising, photography and publicity – either wholly or in part, in any manner or form whatsoever and in any medium, either separately or in conjunction with other photographs, films or reproductions thereof, including the works produced by students.
- LeCordonBleuNKUHTwillnotusenordeliverstudentpersonal information to third parties without consent.
- No student shall be entitled to use the names “Le Cordon Bleu”, “Le Cordon Bleu Paris” or “Le Cordon Bleu NKUHT” under any circumstances or at any time or in any place whatsoever, whether before, during or after their training and whether as a trade mark, company or trading name or otherwise, regardless of the service or products presented with no time or geographical limitation.
- This policy is correct at time of printing, but subject to change and publishes on the official website without notice.