Le Cordon Bleu News, 04/30/2010
Interested in becoming a world class hotelier?
16 & 18 May 2010
Learn more about Le Cordon Bleu and the programs on offer. Come and meet Marketing Manager, Karen DuBois. You can discuss career pathway options and how a qualification from Le Cordon Bleu does more than secure you a career – it opens doors to the world’s best kitchens and finest hotels.
Le Cordon Bleu Advanced Diplomas, Bachelors and Masters degrees in :
* Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management)
* Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management)
* Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management
* Culinary Arts - Cuisine or Pâtisserie
* Masters in International Hospitality Management
* MBA - International Hotel and Restaurant Management
For those interested in furthering their education or career in Hospitality or for those who simply would like to learn more about the industry, register your interest at the following locations.
Ryugaku Journal World Spring Fair, Japan
Date: Sunday, 16 May
Venue: ZUMI Garden Gallery
1-5-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku
Contact : Ms Naomi Uchida
E: Naomi Uchida
Date: Tuesday 18 May
Time: By appointment
Venue: Kise Enterprise Company Ltd
Contact: Mr Kenji Kise
E: Kenji Kise
Email: Karen Dubois