Le Cordon Bleu News, 06/17/2008
Le Cordon Bleu will feature at the forth-coming Good Food & Wine Show, Australia’s premier food and wine event being held in Sydney from Friday 20 to Sunday 22 June 2008.
Exclusive Le Cordon Bleu merchandise and gourmet food products will be on sale, including
- Le Cordon Bleu’s award winning Provence Herb Mustard
- Our gourmet line in preserves, herbal teas, vinegars, specialty sugars and oils
- Our culinary gift line of aprons, oven gloves, tea towels and more
Come and ask us about Le Cordon Bleu Australia’s world famous Culinary, Hospitality and Gastronomy programs, including
Our graduate and postgraduate programs have been developed in association with prestigious universities and blend rich European tradition with a unique industry approach that will set you apart from the competition.
- 10 week Cuisine & Patisserie classes at the Le Cordon Bleu Sydney Culinary Arts Institute
- Indulge your passion for food and wine via the unique and world renowned Le Cordon Bleu Master of Arts in Gastronomy – available both online and on campus
- Our Bachelor of Business degree in International Hotel or Restaurant Management is a premier hospitality management program leading to careers in international corporate hospitality and tourism management. Le Cordon Bleu students have gone on to manage world class establishments including the Shangri-la, Singapore, Sofitel, New York City, Park Hyatt, Melbourne, Ritz Carlton, Seoul and the Four Seasons in the Maldives
Visit us at booth M42
For more information about the Good Food & Wine Show, please visit www.goodfoodshow.com.au